Being cloud native requires a broad set of components and communities to work together, and an architecture that departs from traditional enterprise application design. This is a very fragmented process and the Cloud Native Computing Foundation aims to help make it simpler to assemble these moving parts by driving alignment among technologies and platforms.
KubeCon + CloudNativeCon brings together leading contributors in cloud native applications and computing, containers, microservices, central orchestration processing, and related projects to further cloud native education. This summit provides a platform for showcasing a full range of technologies that support the cloud native ecosystem. Join CNCF’s hosted projects - Kubernetes, Prometheus, OpenTracing, Fluentd, Linkerd, gRPC, CoreDNS, containerd, rkt, CNI, Envoy, and Jaeger - and help bring cloud native project communities together.
- Meet with upstream developers and operations experts ranging from hobbyists to startup CTOs, from corporate developers to language designers and senior technology executives from all over the world.
- Learn about the latest features in Cloud Native architectures
- Learn what other companies are doing with cloud native computing.
- Collaborate with engineering managers from other companies.
- Discuss strategic partnerships with technical product managers from other companies.
2017 Sponsorships are Closed. Please Join us for 2018!
3rd Party Sponsorship Opportunities
What is theCube?
theCube is the leading Internet TV show covering the enterprising technology industry. We cover everything from the innovations at major vendors, to the rise of emerging technologies and startups. theCube is there to capture and share the knowledge & experiences from leading minds in the industry. We go to events to “Extract the Signal from the Noise”, and share the knowledge & insights with the broader community.
Two types of sponsorship opportunities available:
Please contact email@example.com if you are interested in learning more about this opportunity
Software Engineering Daily